INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
The EU 2016/679 European Regulation establishes rules relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data. In compliance with the principle of transparency (art. 5), the UService di Gallo Ivan, as data controller, provides you with the following information pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulations:
Identity and contact details of the data controller
UService by Gallo Ivan
Registered office: Via Roma, 15 – 34078 Sagrado (GO)
Headquarters: Via Quattroventi, 76-78 – 33040 Corno di Rosazzo (UD)
Purpose of the treatment and legal basis
The personal data you voluntarily provided (name, surname, email) through the forms on our website will be processed for the following purposes:
1) Form “Contact” and “Assistance”: to process your requests for information, quotes, technical assistance, for the execution of pre-contractual and contractual measures requested by you, as well as to fulfil the consequent accounting, tax and administrative obligations deriving from the same.
2) “Sell your used” form: to offer a service aimed at putting the seller in direct contact with the buyer interested in the product offered.
3) Form “Work with us”: to receive your application and evaluate your possible inclusion in the staff. Sending the CV through the form involves the acquisition by us of the personal data contained in it (personal data, information relating to educational qualifications, professional experiences, skills, abilities and skills essential to fill the job role, etc. .), therefore we invite you not to indicate information that is not relevant to the position for which you intend to apply or that we have a strictly personal or private nature.
The legal basis for the purposes referred to in the points above is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a part or of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the interested party. The communication of data is a necessary requirement, failure to provide it will make it impossible for the writer to respond to your requests, offer you our services or consider your application.
Data processing methods
Personal data will be processed, both by paper and electronic means, in compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data, with the appropriate technical and organizational measures referred to in art. 32.1 of the Regulation and with the observance of any precautionary measure that guarantees its integrity, confidentiality and availability.
Categories of recipients
Your data will be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
– authorized for treatment
– professionals, consultants, suppliers
– interested in purchasing equipment
– competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations
To find out the list of data processors, please contact the contact details indicated above.
Transfers to a third country
The data are not transferred to third countries / international organizations.
The personal data necessary for the purpose referred to in point 1) will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationships established and also subsequently in compliance with the rules on the conservation of administrative documentation for the fulfillment of all legal obligations related to tax and accounting obligations. and administrative. Personal data relating to the purposes referred to in point 2) will be kept for the period necessary for the sale of the machinery, unless the seller requests cancellation. Personal data relating to the purposes referred to in point 3) will be kept for a period of 2 years.
Rights of the interested party
As an interested party, you can exercise your rights (articles 15-22 of the European Regulation EU 2016/679) at any time by sending a communication to the contact details indicated above. In particular, you will have the right to ask:
– access to personal data;
– their correction;
– the limitation of their treatment;
– the right to object to their treatment;
– the right to portability of the data you provide if the processing is carried out by automated means and is based on consent or on the contract.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
If the conditions are met, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor as the supervisory authority. To find out how to complain, you can visit the following link: http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home
Automated decision making
The data controller does not use automated decision-making processes, including profiling.
Changes to this Policy
This information may change. We therefore recommend that you regularly check this Notice and refer to the most updated version.